Instructions regarding Admission to Nursery
- The following documents must be submitted along with the Application form: a) Xerox copy of the Birth Certificate (Hospital & Municipal Corporation) b) Baptism Certificate for Catholics / Christians. c) Xerox copy of the Voter ID/Passport/ Aadhar of both the parents & one Residential address proof.
- Any discrepancy found in the application form will disqualify the candidate.
- During the interactive session, both parents MUST accompany the child. No other persons shall be allowed to attend this meeting. Kindly bring the Original documents for verification and the immunization card/ chart of the child.
- Legal documents in case of adoption of the child.
- Please note that the interactive session with the school management does not guarantee admission. Parents are advised to seek admission in other schools as well.
- Kindly choose the Optional language carefully (Hindi / Bengali) which will be the second language for your child to study. Once chosen changes will not be entertained. The school highly recommends Bengali for those hailing from Bengali speaking Community.
- The management is solely responsible for processing the application and deciding on the final selection of candidate for admission.
- Seeking admission through dubious means, such as offering donations, will automatically debar the candidate from the list of applicants. Parent are also warned against so called agents claiming to act on behalf of the School authorities.
- No changes in the Date of Birth will be accepted or entrained once you are admitted to school.
The selected candidate will receive an E-mail with further information within 20 days after the interactive session.
I have read and understood the instructionsDOWNLOAD FORMONLINE ADMISSION REGISTRATION